The Lund University Sustainability Forum forms a bridge between society and academia in the sustainability areas. The Sustainability Forum supports researchers and research groups concerning communication and dialogue, and provides a channel for stakeholders seeking collaboration, research support and information from LU.
LU Sustainability Forum
- develops, promotes and supports exchange within the University and between the University and society in the field of sustainability, including climate, energy, ecosystem services, water issues, efficient resource management and sustainable community development
- coordinates and strengthens the University’s efforts in the competition for grants from the cross-faculty calls in sustainability areas
- coordinates cross-disciplinary reports and syntheses
- strengthens Lund University as an incubator for innovation, green leadership and entrepreneurship in cooperation with Climate-KIC@LU.
A steering committee has the overall responsibility for the Sustainability Forum. It has a broad composition of representatives from different parts of Lund University, as well as student and external representatives. The organization is headed by a director appointed by the Vice-Chancellor at Lund University.
- Bengt Holgersson, Chairman
- Henrik Smith, Professor, Centre for Environmental and Climate Research
- Astrid Kander, Professor, School of Economics and Management
- Annica Kronsell, Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Anna Rignell-Hydbom, Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Johannes Persson, Professor, Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- Lars J Nilsson, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, LTH
- Annika Nilsson, Professor, Faculty of Law
- Lena Neij, Professor, International Institute for Industrial and Environmental Economics
- Emily Boyd, Professor, LUCSUS
- Oddvar Fiskesjö, Region Skåne
- Katarina Skalare, Sustainability Strategist, Kraftringen Energi
- Kajsa Fernström Nåtby, Student Representative
- Claes Nilén, Environmental Manager, Lund University